The school is nondenominational and is open to any child in the community.
A child’s acceptance into the program is contingent upon the following:
- The child must be potty trained.
- There must be an opening in the class.
- The parent must pay the registration fee and May’s tuition.
- The registration form, physical, certified birth certificate, and all other necessary papers must be completed by the first day of school NO CHILD WILL BE ALLOWED TO START SCHOOL WITHOUT AN UPDATED PHYSICAL DATED WITHIN 6 MONTHS OF THE FIRST DAY!
Registration begins every March. There is a non-refundable registration fee. Children currently enrolled in our 3-year-old class or preschool who anticipate attending another year can register the week prior to public registration. Grace Lutheran Church members can also register one week before the public registration. Registration forms are available from the Director after the public registration.
Non-refundable registration fee-$100.00 (covers supplies, Field Trips, Cap and Gown at Graduation, extra programs) May’s tuition due at registration-refundable by August 1st. If you need to cancel. NO REFUNDS AFTER AUGUST 1ST.
Two Day Program (3 year old class) $100.00 per month. (Meets Tuesday & Thursday AM & PM) Three Day Program (3 year old class) $150.00 per month. (Meets Monday, Wednesday, Friday AM) Child must be 3 years old on or before September 1st of the current school year. Some exceptions may occur.
Three Day Program (4 year olds) – $150.00 per month (Meets Monday, Wednesday, Friday AM and Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday PM). Four Day Program (4 year olds) – $200.00 per month (Meets Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday AM) Five day Program (Pre-K) – $250.00 per month (Meets M-F AM) Child must be 4 years old on or before September 1st of the current school year. Some exceptions may occur.
Tuition is due the first day of the month. The first payment (due at the time of registration) will be for May and the second payment is due September 1, etc. There will be no payment due in May. The first payment will be due on the day of registration, and it will be refunded only if a cancellation is made with the Director by August 1st. In August you will receive a school calendar listing all the tuition due dates. Make Checks Payable to: Grace Lutheran Preschool, not to the church. No receipts will be given for checks.
ALL PAYMENTS SHOULD BE DEPOSITED INTO THE TUITION DROP BOX THAT IS MOUNTED ON THE WALL INSIDE THE PRESCHOOL DOORS.
Please notify us promptly if a tuition payment will be late.
Tuition payments are our only source of income. Because of past problems with late or NSF checks, the board has implemented the following:
- If the tuition checks are not received by the 10th of the month, there will be a $10 late fee.
- If the tuition checks are not received by the last day of the month, there will be another $10 late fee, for a total of $20 in late fees.
- If the payment is not received by the last day of the month, your child may be dropped from the program, unless special arrangements have been made with the Director and the Treasurer. Please see the “Tuition Assistance” tab for more information about our Scholarship Program.
- Any child, who after attempts have been made to meet his/her individual needs, demonstrates inability to benefit from the type of program offered by the school, or whose presence is detrimental to the group shall be discharged. Parents will be consulted first.
- Failure to make prompt tuition payments for the support of the program will result in being dropped from the school. If there is a financial problem, please discuss it with our Director. See “Tuition Assistance” tab for more information.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE UNLESS THE CHILD CANNOT BE PLACED IN THE PROGRAM!